Tai Chi beginner classes
Tai chi is a gentle way to fight stress, reduce anxiety, increase flexibility and balance.
Tai chi, an ancient Chinese tradition, is today practised as a graceful form of exercise. Involving a series of movements performed in a slow, focused manner and accompanied by deep breathing the benefits of tai chi may include:
- Decreased stress, anxiety and depression
- Improved mood
- Improved aerobic capacity
- Increased energy and stamina
- Improved flexibility, balance and agility
- Improved muscle strength and definition
Our Tai Chi beginner classes for adults is an exercise class referral programme for anyone who is or has suffered from mental distress, all are welcome.
Classes start at 13:45 and last for 1 hour every Wednesday at the Damilola Taylor Centre, 1 East Surrey Grove in Peckham SE15 SE6.